Anasma Vuong-Rajau, founder of World Citizen Dance Corporate
Anasma is a complete artist, top notch dance performer, master dance teacher, choreographer, singer and coach. Well versed in theater, pantomime, possessing a 200 RYS Yoga teacher certification in Ashtanga Yoga, a Fly Yoga Certification and an E.A.T in Contemporary Dance, trained as a professional dancer in Paris and New York, she is constantly invited in Europe, Asia, North Africa, North and South America to share her art and knowledge.
Anasma has taught creativity, wellness and artistic workshops since 2006 to groups of different cultures, ages, and sizes. She regularly coaches groups and individuals for their various presentations. As a producer, she has choreographed and directed multiple dance-theater shows, CDs, music videos and DVDs.
Anasma is recognized by her pairs and audiences for her ability to communicate through her dance powerfully on stage, and her extensive research in dance-theater. Thus she co-founded and co-directed over six years an internationally revered dance theater event, attracting over 500 international participants each year and leading a team of 30 volunteers all year around: the New York Theatrical Bellydance Conference.
As a producer and director, she released the album “Chance is Back” in 2013, the show “1984…Now”, and the interactive improvisation dance show “Get Ready, Set, Dance” presented in Rome, Milan, Paris and NYC in 2010-2011. She is now directing the Anasma World Citizen Dance School in collaboration with world famous artists.
Anasma obtained her degree in Business Management at the EDHEC Business School, Lille and Entreneurship specialization in IIM Ahmedabad, India. She has corporate experience as a product marketing assistant at Unilever, business manager for dance companies (Bellyqueen LLC, World Citizen Dance Inc., Theatrical Bellydance Project LLC), director’s assistant at Kiria, president of the Association Cite Pub creating events, sales representative and executive for Luxury brands (L’ Artisan Parfumeur, Task Essentials).
Anasma is known for her flowing creativity, ever pushing boundaries, her ability to touch audiences and convey messages clearly through body language and facial expressions. Her works is also greatly appreciated for her dynamic, groundbreaking teaching techniques that make workshop participants feel at ease, in an inclusive empowering atmosphere.
Being of Tunisian and Vietnamese decent, Anasma was born and grown in Paris, lived in NYC for five years. Anasma speaks French, English and Spanish fluently.
Awards & Degrees
• Examen d'Aptitude Technique in Contemporary Dance, 2015 with 15,67/20
• Most Creative dance solo Awards by the SUA Artists - 2011
• EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL - Masters in Management 2006
• Les meilleurs cours de danse de Paris testés par Onydanse
• Dance and Dignity make fusion Interview by Hagalla magazine
• "El poder de Anasma Vuong-Rajau como artista es su capacidad de hacer bailar a cualquier persona, en cualquier circunstancia y desde el corazón. Hay profesoras que te enseñan a bailar, y otras te enseñan a vivir la danza"- Idhun, Artistic director- Valencia, Spain
• "Je trouve ta façon d'aborder les techniques passionnante et j'ai bien l'intention de suivre l'exemple. Tu as réveillé mon envie de danser, et au passage tu m'as insufflé un peu plus de confiance, merci!"
Solenn Goix - comedian & mime teacher